Security EMT Officer
What you’ll do:
The Greektown Security EMT Officer is responsible for ensuring the safety and protection of the guests, employees and hotel/casino property.
- Respond and administer to all medical emergencies, both guests and employees.
- Assist paramedics upon arrival as needed.
- Provide security and protection for employees, guests, and property.
- Handle monetary transactions between games and Main Cage.
- Handle unruly guests and criminals in combative situations.
- Write required reports regarding all incidents that occur.
- Communicate via two-way radio and telephone.
- Respond to alarms and communicate with Detroit Police.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Understand and comply with all Company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and guests.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English.
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment
What’ll make you special:
- At least one year in an EMT capacity or Certification.
What you’ll get:
Greektown Casino-Hotel provides a competitive compensation package to all Team Members. We offer Team Members a choice of premium medical care plans, as well as extremely low cost dental and eye care benefits. Our Team Members also have the option of participating in a matching 401(k) savings plan and for those interested in furthering their education, tuition reimbursement is provided.
Greektown Casino-Hotel also has paid holidays and paid time off as well as paid vacations!
About Greektown Casino-Hotel:
Greektown Casino-Hotel is located in the heart of Detroit’s premier entertainment district. That’s why Greektown Casino-Hotel is appreciated as much by its guests as by its Team Members. Its location — close to the Joe Louis Arena, a People Mover ride away from Cobo Convention Center, within walking distance of Comerica Park and Ford Field – makes it an essential part of Downtown Detroit’s continued growth.