Table Games Shift Manager
At Greektown Casino-Hotel, we are a diverse group of team members who possess a friendly disposition, attention to detail and an unwavering dedication to superior guest service. Greektown Casino-Hotel is part of an organization where exceptional guest service is our #1 priority, and our team members are our most valuable asset.
What you’ll do:
Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Table Games on the assigned shift.
- Safeguard Company assets located within the Team/Division(s)
- Establish and authorize customer credit and check authorization based upon Credit Matrix
- Enforce rules and regulations of the Team/Division
- Adhere to Michigan Gaming Control Board regulations and Greektown Casino’s Internal Control Standards
- Respond and act on customer disputes arising in the Team/Division
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and development of all team members
- Oversee the departmental function on the assigned shift
- Administer team policies and evaluate standards of performance
- Evaluate operational procedures, recommend changes, and implement approved changes
- Hire, train, counsel, discipline, evaluate team members and make recommendations for termination/promotion
- Perform job functions of subordinates as necessary
- Other job-related duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information; understand and comply with all company and departmental rules, regulations, Policies, and procedures
- Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English
- Knowledge of Casino games and operations
- Ability to perform intermediate math
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with team members
- Knowledge of the Casino computer system
Education: High school education or equivalent required.
Experience: Minimum seven (7) years of Table Games supervisory experience.
Certificate/License: Michigan Gaming Occupational Level One (1) License
What you’ll get:
Greektown Casino-Hotel provides a competitive compensation package to all Team Members. We offer Team Members a choice of premium medical care plans, as well as extremely low cost dental and eye care benefits. Our Team Members also have the option of participating in a matching 401(k) savings plan and for those interested in furthering their education, tuition reimbursement is provided.
Greektown Casino- Hotel also has paid holidays and paid time off as well as paid vacations!
About Greektown Casino-Hotel:
Greektown Casino-Hotel is located in the heart of Detroit’s premier entertainment district. That’s why Greektown Casino- Hotel is appreciated as much by its guests as by its Team Members. Its location – close to the Joe Louis Arena, a People Mover ride away from Cobo Convention Center, within walking distance of Comerica Park and Ford Field – makes it an essential part of Downtown Detroit’s continued growth.